How to get started!
Anyone may become a member at Community Access Media. Individual and organizational memberships are available.
In order to have access to media production resources and training, a person must become a CAM member by:
- Attending one of our monthly CAM Jam new member orientation sessions;
- Show a current driver's license or other photo ID for residency in Erie County.
- Signing a membership application (if under the age of 18, a parent, guardian, teacher or principal must attend orientation with you and sign your membership application);
- Paying the current membership fee;
- Taking one or more classes leading to certification on equipment and CAM facilities.